Time to have some DINO fossil fun! This Kazoom Kids at-home science experiment for kids is a fun, and easy, STEM activity you and your children will love!
TIP: If you don’t have pasta around the house use beads, toothpicks, pebbles, or sticks!
- Look at dinosaur fossils images or illustrations.
- Using the images or Science Zone sheet, take your dry pasta and/or objects to create the dinosaurs bone structure.
- Using the playdough/clay, press objects into the clay to make fossils of your own! Glue your objects to paper (for fossil creations you can keep)!
- Looking at the Fossil Sheet or illustrations, do any of these bones look familiar? (Scroll to the end we've included some images)
- Where are the leg bones? Where are the neck bones?
- Think about your own skeleton. Are there any bones that this dinosaur had that you also have? Or any that are different than yours?
Click here to download the PDF version how to Create Your Own Pasta Fossils from Kazoom Kids Shoes and Socks.
We want to see your at home lab experiments!
POST YOUR PHOTOS WITH #KAZOOMATHOMELAB
If you loved this at home lab, you'll love Kazoom Kids Dinosaur Shoes. Rawr—calling all paleontologists in training! Dig for fossils in our T-riffic green dinosaur children shoes. Your child will be sure to identify triceratops, stegosaurus, brontosaurus and more of their favorite Dinos. The green soles hide dig-site dirt, and no-tie green laces finish off the design of these kid shoes.